Van Stone Thermowells
- Certificates & Approvals
The Ashcroft® Van Stone thermowell is used when pressure, high velocity and corrosive process media exist. Designed to mate between two existing flanges. Serving to isolate and protect, it also allows the sensing instrument to be removed without requiring process shut down. An ideal solution for ensuring system operation.
- Wide selection of materials
- Stamped with date code, material and heat numbers
- Fits: 1" and 1 1/2" lap joint flanges
- Bore size: 6,6 mm (0,260"), 9,8 mm (0,385"), 6 mm to 10 mm
The Van Stone thermowell is ideal where safety and product integrity is essential:
- Chemical and Petrochemical Plants
- Water and Wastewater Pressure Control
Certificates & Approvals
The Ashcroft® T4 Temperature Switch is designed for use on virtually all OEM and Industrial applications.
The Ashcroft® C-600B Duratemp® thermometer is a direct-mount instrument providing performance while being highly resistant to shock and vibration.