- Certificates & Approvals
The Ashcroft® threaded thermowells are utilized when pressure, high velocity and corrosive process media exist. This serves to isolate and protect the sensing instrument, and permits removal of a sensing instrument without shutting down the process. A perfect solution for protecting the process and extending product service life.
- Straight, Stepped or Tapered designs
- One piece bar stock
- Wide selection of sizes, material and dimensions
- Stamped with date code, material and heat numbers
- Process connection: 1/2", 3/4" and 1" NPT
- Bore size: 6,6 mm (0,260"), 9,8 mm (0,385"), 6 mm, 8 mm
Threaded thermowells provide safe and reliable temperature measurement, while meeting challenging applications such as:
- Chemical and Petrochemical Plants
- Water and Wastewater pressure Control
Medical and Life Sciences:
- Pharmaceutical / Biotech
- Food and Beverage
Certificates & Approvals
The Ashcroft® S5500 gas actuated thermometer is a direct or remote mounted instrument providing performance while being highly resistant to shock and vibration.
The Ashcroft® model A bimetallic thermometer provides high quality and performance.