200-201 Threaded Diaphragm Seals
- Certificates & Approvals
The Ashcroft® 200 and 201 threaded diaphragm seals or isolation devices protect pressure measuring instruments. Used when process compatibility is required, these are also applied when media exhibits high temperature or the potential to clog an instrument connection. Ideal for satisfying many challenging applications.
- Wide selection of diaphragm and lower housing materials
- Diaphragm welded (metallic) or bonded (elastomer) to top housing
- Flushing port (type 201) provides easy cleaning / flushing due to process media prone to clogging
Type 200: threaded
Type 201: threaded with flushing port
- Process size:
NPT female or G female: 1/4" to 1 1/2"
NPT male or G male: 1/4" to 1"
- Rated up to 172 bar, optional 345 bar
The 200 and 201 diaphragm seals are ideal where process protection is essential:
- Oil and Gas
- Chemical and Petrochemical
- Water and Wastewater
- Oil and Gas Fracking
- NACE Compliant Processes (Sour Gas Separation)
- Biogas and Biodiesel
Certificates & Approvals