A2X Explosion/Flame Proof Pressure Transmitter
- Certificates & Approvals
The Ashcroft® A2X pressure transmitter fulfills a wide spectrum of pressure sensing requirements when explosion and flame proof hazardous location ratings are needed. An ideal product for demanding field applications.
- Rugged case
- Onboard microprocessor provides accurate, reliable and stable output data
- Highly configurable; wide selection of pressure ranges, pressure connections a electrical terminations
- Output: select voltage or current versions
- Explosion-proof and flame-proof approvals (cUL / ATEX)
- Accuracy: ±0.25%, ±0.5% or ±1% span
- Pressure Ranges: 100 mbar to 700 bar; absolute ranges available
- IP67 housing; 304 stainless steel
- Wetted material: all-welded 316L stainless steel
The A2X is ideal where consistent, and reliable pressure measurement is essential:
Industrial and OEM Applications:
- Oil Field Equipment
- Upstream Oil and Gas Production
- Natural Gas Compression and Transfer Control
- Alternative Energy
Certificates & Approvals
The Ashcroft® A2 industrial pressure transmitter is designed to satisfy the requirements of industrial applications.
The Ashcroft® A4 pressure transmitter fulfills a wide spectrum of pressure sensing requirements where Intrinsically Safe or Non-Incendive hazardous location ratings are needed.