1209 Process Gauge
- Certificates & Approvals
The Ashcroft® 1209 process pressure gauge provides dependability, safety and performance. This gauge is ideal for applications requiring a solid front process gauge when a 316L stainless steel case is necessary. .
- Complies with ASME B40.100
- Solid-front case design for safety
- Socket-to-case weld for superior leak integrity
- 316L SS case, ring and back cover
- Full pressure relief back cover
- PLUS! Performance (option) dampens vibration, shock and pulsation effects; provides liquid-fill performance in a dry gauge
- Accuracy: ±1/2% full scale (ASME B40.100 Grade 2A)
- Pressure Ranges: Vacuum to 1.600 bar
- Bourdon tube / socket: 316L stainless steel
- Dial size: 4-1/2"
- Case: 316L stainless steel - solid-front design for safety
- Dry, liquid-filled and PLUS! versions
The 1209 process gauge is ideal where safe and reliable pressure measurement is essential:
- Oil and Gas Industry
- Chemical and Petrochemical Plants
- Water and Wastewater
- Pulp and Paper
- Mining and Metals
- Equipment Skids
- Specialized OEM Equipment
Medical and Life Sciences:
- Pharmaceutical Processing
Certificates & Approvals
The Ashcroft® DF flush flanged diaphragm seal uses a flush diaphragm welded directly to the assembly flange, eliminating the need for a bulky lower housing.
The Ashcroft® 510 and 511 compact, all-welded diaphragm seals or isolation devices protect pressure measuring instruments.