- Certificates & Approvals
The Ashcroft® sanitary thermowell is utilized when pressure, high velocity and corrosive process media exist. This serves to isolate and protect the sensing instrument, and permits removal of a sensing instrument without shutting down the process. Thermowells are offered in a wide selection of materials, sizes and dimensions; a perfect solution for protecting the process and extending product service life.
- Wide selection of materials
- Selection of shank styles
- Stamped with date code, material and heat numbers
- Tri-Clamp® process connection: 1", 1 1/2" and 2"
- Bore size: 6,6 mm (0,260"), 9,8 mm (0,385"), 6 mm to 10 mm
- Surface finish:
8-12 Ra (standard)
4-12 Ra (optional)
The sanitary thermowell is ideal where safety and product integrity is essential:
Medical and Life Sciences:
- Pharmaceutical / Biotech
- Food and Beverage
Certificates & Approvals
The Ashcroft® S5500 gas actuated thermometer is a direct or remote mounted instrument providing performance while being highly resistant to shock and vibration.