80 Wafer Isolation Ring
- Certificates & Approvals
The Ashcroft® 80 isolation ring or isolation device is mounted inline with process piping. Used for process protection of measuring instruments, the "ring" design eliminates process accumulation, assuring reliable and accurate pressure readings. Ideal when reliable and continuous pressure measurement is needed.
- 360° sensing flexible inner-liner; no process deadleg
- Complete instrument protection
- Safe Quick Release (optional) enables instrument removal without loss of fill or process shut down
- Needle valve (optional) dampens pulsation effects
- Retrofit flange (optional) allows easy replacement of other manufacturer models
- Process size:
Type 80 (wafer): 2" to 20"
Type 81 (bolt thru): 2" to 10"
- Flange rating: 150 and 300 class
The 80 isolation ring is ideal where process protection and reliability is essential:
- Water and Wastewater