- Certificates & Approvals
The Ashcroft® flanged thermowell is used when pressure, high velocity and corrosive process media exist. This serves to isolate and protect the sensing instrument, and permits removal of a sensing instrument without shutting down the process. Thermowells are offered in a wide selection of materials, sizes and dimensions; a perfect solution for protecting the process and extending product service life.
- One piece bar stock
- Wide selection of materials
- Selection of shank styles
- Stamped with date code, material and heat numbers
- Raised face, flat face and ring joint versions (ASME B16.5)
- Process connection: 1", 1 1/2" and 2"
- Bore size: 6,6 mm (0,260"), 9,8 mm (0,385")
- Flange ratings: 150, 300, 600, 900, 1500 and 2500 class
The flanged thermowell is ideal where safety and product integrity is essential:
- Chemical and Petrochemical plant
- Water and Wastewater pressure control
Medical and Life Sciences:
- Pharmaceutical / Biotech
- Food and Beverage
Certificates & Approvals
The Ashcroft® T7 Explosion Proof Temperature Switch is designed for use on many hazardous applications.
The Ashcroft® S5500 gas actuated thermometer is a panel mounted instrument providing performance while being highly resistant to shock and vibration.