A-Series Explosion Proof Pressure Switch
- Certificates & Approvals
The Ashcroft® APA and APS explosion proof miniature pressure switches are designed for pressure control within harsh applications. The explosion-proof construction provides superior protection, while its compact design allows for easy integration into custom equipment or systems. This model is ideal for pressure alarm, shutdown or control within hazardous areas when limited size and process compatibility are needed.
- Compact, 316 stainless steel construction
- Explosion-proof housing provides uncompromising protection
- Wide operating temperature (-40° to 89°C)
- Factory set or field adjustable setpoint
- Expanded selection of pressure and electrical connections
- Accuracy: ±2.00% full scale
- IP67 (NEMA 4, 7 and 9 ); 316 stainless steel
- SPDT or DPDT switching models
- Pressure ranges: Vacuum to 1.000 bar
The APA and APS explosion proof miniature pressure switch is ideal where accurate and reliable pressure measurement are essential:
- Chemical and Petrochemical Plants
- Offshore Oil Rigs
- Oil Pipelines
- Pumps, Compressors and Turbines
- Specialized OEM Equipment
Certificates & Approvals
The Ashcroft® Direct & Remote Mount 3 Valve Manifolds-V02 are designed to isolate differential pressure instruments for maintenance and integration purposes.
The Ashcroft® 1008S/SL pressure gauge offers exceptional quality and reliability in an all stainless steel pressure gauge.
The Ashcroft® 510 and 511 compact, all-welded diaphragm seals or isolation devices protect pressure measuring instruments.