A-Series Watertight Pressure Switch
- Certificates & Approvals
The Ashcroft® APA and APS watertight miniature pressure switches are designed for pressure control in harsh applications. Its design allows easy integration into custom equipment or systems. This model is ideal for pressure alarm, shutdown or control where size or compatibility is a consideration.
- 316SS enclosure provides uncompromising protection
- Wide operating temperature (-40°C to 100°C)
- Factory set or field adjustable setpoint
- Expanded selection of pressure and electrical connections
- Accuracy: ±2.00% full scale
- IP67 (NEMA 6); 316 stainless steel
- SPDT or DPDT switching models
- Pressure ranges: Vacuum to 1.000 bar
The APA and APS watertight miniature pressure switch is ideal where accurate and reliable pressure measurement are essential:
- Offshore Oil Rigs
- Chemical and Petrochemical Plants
- Water and Wastewater Pressure Control
- Pulp and Paper
- Heavy Vehicle Hydraulic Braking
- Specialized OEM Equipment
Medical and Life Sciences Market:
- Autoclaves and Sterilizers
Certificates & Approvals
The Ashcroft® Direct & Remote Mount 3 Valve Manifolds-V02 are designed to isolate differential pressure instruments for maintenance and integration purposes.
The Ashcroft® type DF flanged diaphragm seals or isolation devices protect pressure measuring instruments.