F5503 Differential Pressure Gauge
- Certificates & Approvals
The Ashcroft® F5503 differential pressure gauge is used for monitoring differential pressure between two separate pressure sources. Designed for harsh services, this model provides high reliability and safety. A perfect solution for challenging application and installation requirements.
- Robust housing
- Select wetted materials
- High static pressure limits
- External zero adjustment
- Flow measurement dial (optional)
- Electric contacts (optional) for process monitoring and control
- NACE compliant (optional)
- Accuracy: ±1.6% full scale
- Pressure Ranges: 0 ... 40 mbar to 0 ... 40 bar
- Dial size: 100 mm (4'') and 160 mm (6'')
- Case: stainless steel; open front
The F5503 differential gauge is ideal where safe and reliable pressure measurement is essential:
- Chemical and Petrochemical Plants
- Water and Wastewater Pressure Control
- Mining and Metals
- Filter, Level and Flow Measurement
Certificates & Approvals
The Ashcroft® 1115A and 1115P capillary lines are utilized when instruments need to be removed from direct contact with the installation point due to elevated process temperature, pressure spikes or design specifications.
The Ashcroft® 740 and 741 high-displacement diaphragm seals or isolation devices are used with low-ranged instruments or high static pressure dp gauges with low differential pressure.