T6500 Pressure Gauge
- Certificates & Approvals
The Ashcroft® T6500 stainless steel pressure gauge has become an industry standard. Providing high reliability, versatility and performance, it proves an ideal product for satisfying many applications and installation requirements.
- All-stainless steel movement
- Easily adjusted micrometer pointer
- Socket welded to case
- PLUS! Performance (option) dampens vibration, shock and pulsation effects; provides liquid-fill performance in a dry gauge
- Accuracy: ±1% of span (class 1); optional ±0.5% of span
- Pressure Ranges: Vacuum to 1.000 bar
- Dial size: 100 mm (4") and 160 mm (6")
- Bourdon tube / socket: 316L stainless steel or Monel
- Case material / style: Stainless steel304 or 316L; T6500 (S3 solid front)
- IP66 / NEMA 4X
The T6500 pressure gauge is ideal where stable, pressure measurement is essential:
- Offshore Oil Rigs
- Chemical and Petrochemical Plants
- Pulp and Paper
- Machine Equipment
- Specialized OEM Equipment
Medical and Life Sciences:
- Food and Beverage
Certificates & Approvals
The Ashcroft® 1115A and 1115P capillary lines are utilized when instruments need to be removed from direct contact with the installation point due to elevated process temperature, pressure spikes or design specifications.
The Ashcroft® DF flush flanged diaphragm seal uses a flush diaphragm welded directly to the assembly flange, eliminating the need for a bulky lower housing.